Located on the 4th floor of the science center. The Repeater Room Server is hosted here.
There are 3 antenna available in the repeater room. All of the antennas connect through lightning arrestors mounted on the ground strip. From left to right, the antennas are labeled:
- "2M/70cm/23cm Half way up" This antenna is a Comet GP-98 Tri-Band antenna
- "6M/2M/70cm TOP" This antenna is a Comet GP-15 Tri-Band antenna.
- Last antenna does not have a label, but it appears to be the 220 Mhz yagi mounted half way up on the tower.
The analog repeater is a Vertex Standard VXR-9000 connected to a Link Communications RLC-2A repeater controller. The repeater is connected to port 1 of the controller. The repeater is connected to the 2M duplexer (4 cans), and then to a CFX-514J triplexer which allows the 2m and 70cm repeaters to share an antenna. The repeater's TX port connects to the port on the bottom right can labeled "TX" and the RX port connects to the can on the bottom left can labeled "R". The triplexer is then connected to the antenna labeled "6M/2M/70cm TOP".
Port 3 of the controller is used for IRLP and is connected to the sound card and IRLP interface of the Dell R710 server. The sound card and parallel port (used to control the IRLP interface) are passed through to the IRLP Virt Machine.
Both TNCs use a baud rate of 9600. The radios run at 1200 baud. There is also an unused TAPR TNC-2 with 6PACK firmware.
144.990 radio and TNC
Connected to server serial port ttyS4 (serial expansion board). This is passed through to the flexnet VM and provides an amprnet packet connection.
- Radio: Kenwood TM-621A
- TNC: MFJ MFJ-1270B TNC with 6PACK firmware
- Antenna: Connected to unlabeled antenna
144.390 radio and TNC
144.390 radio and TNC connect to server port ttyS0 (on board serial port). This is passed through to the APRS Virtual Machine, and acts as an APRS iGate and digipeater.
- Radio: Alinco DR-135
- Amplifier: Mirage B108
- TNC MFJ MFJ-1278B (v10) in KISS mode
- Antenna: Connected to antenna labeled "2M/70cm/23cm Half way up"