Our meetings are held at 8:00 PM on Mondays in the basement of Graham Hall, room 007.
Join the mailing list to receive reminders of meetings and other K2CC events.
Our 2 meter (VHF) repeater frequency is 146.895 MHz, with a standard -0.6 MHz offset and a PL tone of 151.4 Hz. Our repeater supports IRLP, and is node number 4747.
The dates and locations for this year's VE sessions are:
- Saturday, 28 October 2017, TAC 206
- Saturday, 2 December 2017, Location not determined yet
- Saturday, 20 January 2018, TAC 206
- Saturday, 14 April 2018, TAC 206
- Saturday, 21 July 2018, Location not determined yet
Exams are held on the Clarkson hill campus and start at 9:30am. Please arrive a few minutes early. Bring Photo ID and $15 testing fee. If upgrading bring photo copy of license and CSCE (If applicable, Original CSCE must be present). Photo copies will be retained by the Exam Coordinator.